Location: Peterlee, Durham, United Kingdom
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2020
Job Title: TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT APPRENTICE x 3
Salary: Above Government National Wage
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Relocation: Not supported with this role
Job Reference: 200005RJ
Closing date: Sunday 1st November 2020
An opportunity has arisen for 3 x Trainee Accountant Modern Apprentices to work within a busy office environment. The position will report into the departmental supervisor and will play an integral part of a small team based in the Finance Department.
Responsibilities include, but are not restricted to...
• Supplier Statement Reconciliations
• Coding/Inputting invoices
• Dealing with supplier issues
• Import/Export Compliance
• Clearance Instructions
• Dealing with customs ports
• Checking Documentation is Trade Compliant
• Journal creation & entry
• Data Analytics
• Departmental Reporting
• Internal controls testing
• Data Analytics
• Support Internal Compliance Function
General office duties
• Incoming/outgoing post
• Stationery orders
NB. The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
Background / Experience:
The following skills and experience are required for this posting:
• GCSE English & Maths A-C or (9-4) or equivalent.
• Have good communication skills.
• Be a good team player.
• Basic Excel Spreadsheet knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential.
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
How to Apply:
*In order to apply, please send your CV and Covering Letter to [email protected]. Please note that if you apply through the 'apply now' button, your application will NOT be considered*