This position is responsible for carrying out welding work on uniting components and sub-assemblies in devices plotting to arm the cockpit and applying the final welding in different seasons of the main assembly of the cabin. Welding positions to perform are: flat and horizontal.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Dot component and subassemblies to arm cabin as well as to apply to weld in the stations of final weld of the process using semiautomatic weld of micro wire.
* Use semiautomatic weld of micro wire become attached to the defined standard work for the assigned operation.
* Fill the board of indicators of its area.
* Do works of repair in the welded elements being used equipment of weld or oxicorte.
* Execute routines of preventive maintenance in its equipment of operation to maintain it in suitable conditions of work.
* Review the weld applied on the basis of the thickness, free size and of defects (under size, overflowed, with porosity, lack of fusion).
* Fulfill the lineaments required by CPS in the function of its position.
* Carry out order and cleaning of its area.
* Secondary Completed 1 year of experience in welding
* Approve the required training
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.