Location: Singapore, State Not Specified, Singapore
Date Posted: Oct 15, 2020
As a Product Marketing Consultant for Excavation in Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia you will serve as a consultant in the commercial management space for Global Construction & Infrastructure (GCI) regional team as well as product group partners to achieve the profitable growth of your product portfolio.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Primary point of contact commercially for your product in region
Working with the sales team to develop and execute the marketing strategy for profitable growth of your portfolio by achieving Market Share, Parts Biased Market Share and price realization goals.
Key role in S&OP, Sales Variance Management and Go to Market Strategy Development and execution following Caterpillar’s Operating & Execution Model
Additionally, you will
* A college or university degree or equivalent experience.
* 10 to 12 years of sales and marketing experience of heavy equipment distributed through dealers
* Deep understanding of the excavator product, application knowledge
* Deep understanding of the excavator customer experience & economics
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences.
* Ability to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach, and/or persuade others
* Good human relations skills to develop a
collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the
* Knowledge of Caterpillar strategy, products, policies, and procedures
* Sales & Marketing experience in key excavator markets in Asia Pacific e.g. Japan, Australia, Indonesia
* Experiences in excavator new product development, voice of customers collection, field follow, service engineering
* Additional languages such as Bahasa, Japanese preferred