This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Nov 16, 2020
Scope and responsibilities:
1. Responsible for CRDC employee onboarding and separation process.
· On-board notice, orientation, information collection & document preparation
· Leaving notice, exit interview, clearance and separation documentation
2. Prepare and manage labor contracts for new hire / renewal, monitor new employee performance in probation
3. Support employee needs by preparing all required certifications, such as income, hukou, professional degree, visa / invitation…
4. Engage with HR outsource partners to fulfill the flexible workforce requirement of engineering teams. Work closely with purchase team to manage HR partners’ performance.
5. Monitor employee leave system, review / approve / record employees leave to ensure compliance.
6. Support engineering teams on employee performance / work relationship issues, and address employee complaints.
7. Coordinate company employee recognition programs to meet business requirements, include service anniversary and employee reward materials…
8. Manage employee personal file and history record to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirement.
9. Prepare training agreement for employee intentional development initiatives
10. Work with internal partners to coordinate domestic and international employee assignment and prepare all the required document
11. Align with internal partners and coordinate facility corporate social responsibility, women’s initiative network and employee assistance programs
Background / Experience:
1. Bachelor degree or equivalent, with 3+ years’ solid work experience in HR operation, familiar with labor law and HR related functions.
2. Good interpersonal skills, able to build constructive and trust work relationship with internal / external parties to achieve business result.
3. Strong planning and problem-solving skills, able to work independently and follow up tasks / programs with little supervision.
4. Proactive and detail oriented, able to work on important and repetitive tasks with patience and accuracy.
5. Fluent English, with good communication and presentation skills,
6. Familiar with MS office, Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, PPT).