Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Oct 19, 2020
This position will work in Cat ICS China Engine & Power System team to lead or participate in technical analysis for engine control system and generate requirements/specifications for new electrical component development.
The work scope is included but not limited in specification development, concept, design, analysis, validation, production release and after-production engineering support of engine electrical system solutions for Cat China heavy-duty equipment products.
1. Master degree or above in Electrical or mechanical related engineering
2. >2 years related industry component product design/development working experience
3. Familiar with mechanical or electrical component development process, understand how to development component , such as requirement definition , set up DVP&R, APQP/PPAP, machine validation plan, FMEA, risk assessment, etc
4. Familiar with NPI and 6 Sigma process
5. Manager product line within team
6. Ability to go deep on technical detail
7. Quality concept , need know quality tool
8. Skill to communicate with supplier, ability to resolve quality/mfg/design problem with supplier
9. Basic understand manufacture process for components
10. Project management capability and communication skill with customer
11. Ability to effectively communicate in English work environment.
12. Strong initiative, communication, interpersonal, teamwork skills.
1. Machine/engine system knowledge
2. Experience on starter and alternator
3. Leading the subsequent component selection
4. 3D design experience, Creo Software or other related mechanical 3D design SW
5. Electrical and electronics components design and development for machine/Engine
6. Engine control systems and heavy-duty machine related design, analysis and test experiences are desired.
7. Technical support to meet engine system NPI deliverables critical