Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2020
As a Commercial
Consultant l / Commercial Consultant lI, you will lead projects to improve
critical business processes that drive financial results. You will be able to
scope moderately complex projects; develop project plans and business cases.
You will be asked to train and lead improvement project teams. This role
will lead projects focused on improving machine pricing strategies, tactics,
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Identify opportunities, define and financially justify projects.
* Manage the development and maintenance of methods and systems for measuring the degree to which the project goals, objectives and metrics are being met.
* Identify integration issues with other projects/processes and coordinate the improvements with the appropriate project/process owners to accomplish the project goals.
* Ensure projects are integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy.
* Ensure multi-channel communication throughout the organization.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business related field of study
* 5 or more years of professional level experience in pricing, accounting, finance/treasury, or marketing role
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Proven strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time to meet goals or deadlines.
* Strong communication
* Project management skills.
* Ability to effectively handle multiple parallel projects
* Highly skilled in effective messaging of complex financial topics* Displays level of comfort reporting to senior and executive management
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers