Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2020
As a Commercial Consultant l /Commercial Consultant II, you will serve as an Internal Control Coordinator in the Global Machine Pricing organization. You will maintain processes within a documented global framework to ensure compliance against approved pricing and merchandising practices. This role will focus on reiterating compliance best practices in day to day pricing and merchandising operations.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Bachelor's Degree in Business related field of study
* 5 or more years of professional level experience in pricing, accounting, finance/treasury, or marketing role
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Proven strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time to meet goals or deadlines.
* Strong communication skills.
* Project management skills.
* Demonstrated focus on quality and customer needs.
* Displays level of comfort reporting to senior and executive management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify solutions.
* Good office desktop applications knowledge.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers