Location: Tucson, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2020
As a Commercial Consultant l / Commercial
Consultant lI, you will provide revenue support work for Caterpillar products
(machines, engines, replacement parts or related products) and complete related
special projects as assigned. This work includes performing product price
reviews (internal and external), review product profitability, maintain price
lists, analyze competitive environment (transaction price level for both
Caterpillar and competitive machines, NPI); and administration/evaluation of
special pricing assessments for current and future product (NPI); analyzing
revenue contribution from volume, PINS and price. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to lead
projects to improve machine pricing strategies, tactics, and processes.
may include, but are not limited to:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field of study
* 5 or more years of professional level experience in pricing, accounting, finance/treasury, or marketing role
* Proven strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time to meet goals or deadlines.
* Strong communication skills.
* Project management skills.
* Demonstrated focus on quality and customer needs.
* Strong analytical ability and initiative, be results oriented, have a high level of interpersonal skills
* Prior experience as a Pricing Analyst or equivalent level job in a management role in 6 Sigma, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or related field
* Knowledge of various Caterpillar products, product applications, merchandising programs and business systems
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers