This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2020
At Caterpillar, we're working to help our customers build a better world. We wouldn’t be the Caterpillar we are today without the exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who get the job done. This is your chance to help us make progress possible around the world – for our customers, for growing communities and for every member of our team. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join Human Resources as a Senior Total Rewards Analyst in China.
Reporting to AP Total Rewards Manager, this position will develop and manage compensation and benefits initiatives and support business divisions in China in attracting, motivating and retaining employees.
· Providing quantitative analysis and research including annual salary plan for multiple locations
· Conducting communication with management and customers
· Making proposals and recommendations in designated areas including compensation or benefits policies or projects
· Contributing and performing independently in daily work, receiving guidance and direction from senior staff
1. Possess a university degree with at least 6 to 8 years of experience in a Compensation & Benefits role, understand labor regulations in China
2. Good business skills and judgement – ability to use facts and data for decision making
3. Highly consultative and able to establish collaborative working relationships across multiple functions and levels
4. Technically competent with strong analytical and numerical ability
Top Candidate will also have:
1. Stakeholders engagement, change management, communication skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.