Customer Services Representative
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Nishi-ku Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa-Ken, Japan
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
JOB SUMMARY: Manage various customer service efforts for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC) and provide exceptional experience to customers. Has duties mainly in the office.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles insurance claim, and manages the agreement with the insurance vender
- Manages asset return process for lease contracts and assists in the sale of assets.
- Conducts account modifications and executes documents within authority.
- Conducts contract restructures and refinancing within authority.
- Prepares business reports.
- Calculates contract buyouts and executes documents within authority.
- Resolves contract termination and adjustment, ensures the accuracy of accounting input and success of the accounting adjustment.
- Responses to dealers and customers’ inquiries and resolves other customer service issues as assigned.
- Assumes additional and more advanced duties, as assigned, when experience and staffing conditions dictate.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer services concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Knowledge of insurance products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of documentation principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of billing, invoicing, and dealer payment principles and concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to perform math computation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective oral, written, and listening communication skills with dealers, customers, company personnel, and the financial communities.
- Ability to analyze customer credit summaries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare statistical reports.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage numerous tasks.
- Business level of English speaking and writing
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: A 4-year university degree or equivalent diploma and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in credit, customer services, collections, marketing, financial statement analysis or a related discipline is recommended. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.