This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Rayong, 21, Thailand
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2020
* Machine End of Line test process and test software;
* Administering the assembly New Product Introduction (NPI) process to ensure that Engineering drawings are released and processed on time for NPI build;
* Provide process document support NPI such as PFMEA, PFC, Control Plan, Standard Work, work instruction and SFMEA;
* Perform technical analysis of manufacturing processes to
* Design / direct the acquisition, design, fabrication and provide of all necessary tooling and machines;
* Troubleshoot day-to-day End of Line test and process issues, develops solutions, and monitors improvements;
* Developing, analyzing and managing Manufacturing/ Assembly Projects.
* Procure material related to manufacturing improvements through external suppliers;
* Analyze and deploys engineering change notices;
* Respond to customer issues and lead process improvements;
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
* Strong fundamentals in manufacturing concepts.
* Knowledge for create program like VB, PLC.
* Able to operate CAD software like AutoCAD, Inventor, Teamcenter.
* Knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Power Point).
* Strong problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Read and
manufacture products / drawing.
* Project management and be able to work project-based .
* Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
* Able to
work independently and multi-task with a strong sense of responsibility.