Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Salary: £35,706 - £39,207 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Irlam, Greater Manchester
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Up to 10% Bonus
Contributory pension scheme - company will double the employee's contribution up to 10%
Contributory share scheme – company match 50% of the employee's contribution
CAT Advantage Discount Website access
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not provided for this role
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
Who is Caterpillar? What do we do?
Caterpillar is a world leader in construction and mining equipment—creating innovative, cutting-edge products
and services that help our customers build the world around us. With that level of impact comes the platform
to care for the world, we work in. That’s why we lead sustainable green initiatives to preserve the environment,
help reduce poverty with the Caterpillar Foundation and stay involved in the communities we help build.
Your future matters. Start building it here!
We know a decision to work for Caterpillar is a commitment of time and talent. In return, we work to provide a rewarding environment and experience for our teammates. Caterpillar wouldn't be the company it is today without the men and women who shape it.
Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD) is a global supplier of world class engines with a leading aftermarket parts business supporting customers worldwide. The Aftermarket business is dynamic and growing and as a result there is an exciting opportunity to join our EAME Customer Operations team.
Reporting into the EAME Customer Operations Leader, you will be working as part of a diverse global team, providing direction and day to day management of the transport planning, claims and returns and eCommerce functions for the EAME team.
You will be an established leader with a thorough understanding of global export compliance in line with a customer warehouse, to manage daily timebound activities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide support, development, guidance and leadership to the team in reaching their individual and team goals by coaching, monitoring and performance management activity. This will include recruitment, training and development of individuals.
• Delivery of joint sales plans, margin and customer satisfaction in line with business goals in support of Customer excellence.
• The ability to prepare and present professional data sets and be comfortable presenting complex information effectively in a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• Produce and deliver key KPI/SLA’s for the department and team, efficiently manage workloads with integrity and trust.
• Identify performance improvement opportunities, developing creative solutions and managing the implementation of improvement projects to develop customer services support and improve customer satisfaction and team/individual efficiency.
• To work closely with the Sales teams to ensure customer alignment and support on and off site.
• Maintaining relationships with teams including, but not limited to CAT Transportation, 3rd party transport carriers, warehouse providers, finance, and marketing teams.
• Develop and define new and existing processes to improve customer service levels. All core process flows must be created and maintained in line with audit regulations.
• Lead small projects and assist with new business project work, where applicable.