As a Material Planning Analyst, you will collaborate with suppliers to ensure execution to planned orders and schedules, and resolves issues with suppliers to ensure material availability for facility production. The incumbent works with the facility production schedulers and operations personnel to support facility production and point of use material availability. Ensures alignment of facility inventory accuracy and inventory systems planning parameters with the plan for every part to maintain planning integrity.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Material planning, supplier schedule releases thru EDI/MRC and ensure material availability at point of use.
- Maintain Supplier Shipping Performance in MRC tool.
- Supplier Relationship Management, Inventory planning and control.
- Effective CFT / Supplier collaboration to mitigate supply chain challenges.
- Analyzing value stream supply chain constraints and deploying corrective action.
- Communicating and implementing planning changes to achieve key targets.
- Performing work to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns.
- Deploying standard work and actively support facility change management activities.
- Performing tactical, hands-on work to achieve Caterpillar Production Systems supply chain process compliance.
Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in Supply Chain / Procurement
BE / BTECH / MBA- Supply Chain
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.