This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mossville, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2020
Strategic Procurement Division is seeking a Business Analyst I/II to join our Material Cost Reporting team. In this position, you will be providing technical expertise on material cost report for actual and forecast reporting. You will be responsible for the current forecasting tool and the coordination of enterprise material forecasting. This information is what is used for final analysis preparation for Material Form M reporting. You will be responsible for leading the forecasting cycles and interacting with all levels of financial and purchasing management support positions regarding governance and coordination over material forecasting.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Lead and Owner of the Forecasting tool for Enterprise Material Cost Reporting
* Lead the coordination of Material Cost Forecast for Enterprise reporting and assist in the communication efforts for Commodity and Tariff related reporting expectations
* Internal management accounting, including profit center, service center, distribution services, strategic business, integrated manufacturing, and component business unit reporting
* Manage assigned workload, prioritizing projects, and working within the
daily operating environment.
* Provide technical guidance and expertise.
* Work towards individual and team goals and objectives, fostering an environment of teamwork and cooperation.
* Communicate effectively within the team and with internal and external customers.
* Understand and manage customer requirements and expectations. Serve as liaison between customers, team and purchasing leadership
* You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
* Bachelor's level degree in Accounting; Non-Accounting degree requires 18 hours of core accounting courses or approved certification (CPA/CMA)
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers