Warehouse Associate - Supplemental to Hire -- 3rd Shift (Spokane, WA)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Spokane, WA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2020
Position Starts at $15.50 per hour (plus a $0.75 shift premium for 3rd shift)
As a Warehouse Associate at Caterpillar Inc., you will work from a variety of source documents to verify part numbers, part locations and quantities. In addition to counting parts and filling orders, you will conduct first line, basic quality assessment of parts for damage and defects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
- Perform material handling and warehousing functions
- Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
- Operating automated packaging equipment, paint line operation, shipping and receiving
Caterpillar is not currently hiring
individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for
employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global
company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which
can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals -
including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are
encouraged to apply.
Relocation assistance is not available for this
position. Any relocation costs incurred
would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation):
- One year of previous work or volunteer experience
- Ability frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes
- Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Work at heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience
- Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment
- Position Starts at $15.50 per hour (plus a $0.75 shift premium for all but 1st shift)
- Shifts available:
- 3rd M-F (Sunday night – Thursday night) 10pm – 6:30am
- No relocation is offered for this position
- Position is in Spokane, Washington
- Please note that this posting is for a supplemental position. This position is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door and be considered for a regular status position! Supplemental employees have access to an optional health care benefits plan, unpaid time off and paid sick time.