This job posting is no longer active.
Location: East Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
As a Supply Chain Planning Analyst on the KK Material Planning team, you perform both operational and tactical work to meet plant material deliverables. You will be responsible for building relationships with your supply base, managing the procurement of Purchase Finished Material from the worldwide supply base, working with supply base to deliver parts on time.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Performing tasks to improve inbound material flow
* Participating/leading continuous improvement projects
* Investigating root cause and performing corrective actions to resolve material issues
* Providing tactical management of inventory levels and supporting daily operations
* Working with cross functional teams including but not limited to engineering, operations, logistics, warehouse, purchasing
* Resolving grief reports and proactive demand planning
* Supplier recovery planning
* Freight cost management
* Supplier relationship management
* Knowledge of standard supply chain systems.
* Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying supply chain improvements.
* Requires strong problem-solving skills
* Must be a team player and able to work with other cross functional teams to obtain common goals
* Must possess understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes and basic product knowledge.
* Ability to analyze business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimize disruption to daily requirements.
* College or University Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* APICS CPIM or CSPC National Certification
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint