Location: Shanghai, 31, China
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Description – Internal / External
Strong knowledge and experience in Warehouse design, Operations process flows, Capacity planning, Identifying supply chain improvement opportunities, developing the business case, and/or leading the implementation of the project. These supply chain projects may be complex in nature impacting all elements of the parts supply chain (operations, inventory, transportation, etc.) or be specific to an improvement opportunity in one element of the supply chain operations. As such, a fundamental understanding of supply chain principles and functional areas is foundational to success.
Projects can be controversial, sensitive, and confidential in nature.
A professional approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills is necessary to influence and gain buy-in from others.
* Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or related field
* Strong collaborative, interpersonal and negotiation skills to engage and influence others outside the immediate organization
* Willingness to travel up to 25% of working time, with some periods being several weeks in duration
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* 3-5 years of experience in Logistics, Warehouse operations, Warehouse Design, Warehouse capacity planning and/or supply chain
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to creatively solve complex problems
* Ability to simplify complex information and develop clear communications to a variety of audiences
* Ability to be forward thinking, positive, and proactive* Strong PC Skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Autocad