Support Sales and Operations
Planning (S&OP) Process by providing shipment and sales to user trends and
charts with extensive use of analysis tools such as Excel, @Risk and other
sources. Create reports, charts and other materials in support of all phases of
the S&OP process.
- Create reports for various S&OP
meetings to demonstrate Forecast Bias, Commercial Shipment Trends, Sales
to User Trends and other reports as needed.
- Create & analyze region level detail
shipment funnel charts based on Salesforce data on periodic basis to
demonstrate the range of probable deals.
- Create reports to demonstrate product
Availability and Shipment Performance (OPD).
- Develop and maintain standard work for new
and existing processes as needed.
- Supports the global S&OP (Sales and
Operations Planning) process. Attend
periodic meetings related to S&OP
- Supports data collection and analysis of
actual results against business variables of the Rolling Business Model
(RBM) forecasts such as sales to users, orders, shipments and factory and
- Assists in the development of a plan and
business case for critical review by General Managers, supply chain,
factory managers and marketing subsidiaries, explaining why this plan
provides the best compromise to conflicting objectives.
- Provides input to RBM forecast for sales.
Travel required (10% of
* Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university in Business or Supply Chain.
* In lieu of a degree, 5+ years experience in S&OP processes or customer service in a heavy equipment, construction or mining business.
* 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Experience in factory scheduling, knowledge of prime products and attachments.
* Familiarity with company manufacturing facilities, processes, S&OP, equipment and sales.
* Experienced Excel user with ability to do formulas, V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, etc.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, organization and communication skills.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.