This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
As a Senior Associate Engineer, you will be supporting Large Engines team to perform Engine or Genset System integration in various applications including Electric Power, oil and gas or Marine towards NPI, CPI, Maintenance, Cost Reduction programs. You will work with a team to solve technical problems and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and guide team members, and deepen your professional network
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Primary responsibility is ensuring timely high-quality completion of structural and dynamic analysis projects to support product development.
• Leading the collaborations with local and remote platform/component design engineers to understand the project requirements, developing simulation plans, and managing the execution of these projects within the time, quality and cost targets
• Have strong project management and communication skills in addition to having a strong simulation background.
• Engine or Genset System integration for various applications
• Lead technical evaluation, design calculations and participate in design decisions
• Utilize & follow key product development processes (FMEA, DVP&R, etc.) inherent in NPI, CPI & Cost Reduction Programs.
• Provide technical support to solve customer issues
• Communicate results to global Process partners and other team members
• Keeps abreast of latest technological advancements
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• 4 to 9 years of experience in engine dynamic analysis and simulations
• Strong analytical skills & good mechanical aptitude with ability to develop product concepts
• Willingness to travel globally up to 15%.
• Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform basic hand calculations relevant to engine dynamic analysis
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• PhD/Master’s degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
• Proficiency with engine dynamic simulation tools
• Ability to perform complex assignments
• Self-starter with strong project management skills
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
• Knowledge of manufacturing, assembly processes, quality and testing