Customer Services Administrator (12-month agency contract, renewable)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Selangor, 10, Malaysia
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
JOB SUMMARY: Support various receivables management efforts. As a result of higher skill levels, may be involved in training less experienced individuals in the customer services area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support for the Customer Services Representatives. Administrative support includes, collection calls, preparing invoices and other miscellaneous forms and letters, and responding to various customer services related telephone inquiries, which encompass 80-90% of the workday.
- Responds to customer services related inquiries, which may include calculating buyout requests, working with Treasury to correct misapplied payments, waiving late charges, answering tax and payment related questions, solving invoicing problems and making changes to contracts in the Leasing system.
- Responds to credit reference inquiries and loan balance confirmations submitted by auditing firms, which may involve using T-value to confirm interest paid and principal balances.
- Maintains various logbooks and spreadsheets for tracking customer services volume and performance.
- May be responsible for tracking asset insurance coverage and effective dates, and providing proper intra-region notifications as to the identified deficiencies.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to effectively manage numerous tasks.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply math computation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the leasing and collections systems.
- Knowledge of and ability to prepare and maintain spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products.
- Knowledge of CFSC and Caterpillar dealer processes.
- Advanced knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of billing and invoicing procedures.
- Knowledge of financing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to perform general office tasks.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate and a minimum of 2 years experience in contract, credit or customer services administration is recommended.