This job posting is no longer active.
Location: East Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
As a Senior Staff Accountant at Caterpillar, you will independently perform accounting functions which require preparation, analysis and communication of issues of normal to high complexity that support Caterpillar business processes. This specific role provides accounting support to the Earthmoving Division.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide support for the Earthmoving Aftermarket & Services Growth Division
* Lead Share of Market OPACC process for Earthmoving
* Assist the validation of ART, OAT, and Share of Market OPACC data inputs and actively engaging in process improvements
* Enhance Power BI reporting by helping build out new visuals and analysis
* Development/maintenance of Earthmoving’s facility transformational targets and curves
* Manage the collection and reporting of the Operations Network OIA
* Provide support for Operations projects as requested
* Bachelor's level degree in Accounting; Non-Accounting degree requires 18 hours of core accounting courses or approved certification (CPA/CMA)
* 4-6 years of accounting experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Master’s Degree in Accounting (or equivalent).
* 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent.
* Accounting experience at a large public accounting firm or a Fortune 500 company.
* Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and
* Demonstrate very good communication skills and have a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar businesses, products, suppliers and customers
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers