This job posting is no longer active.
Location: N. Little Rock, AR, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2020
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Shift: ALL SHIFTS
Minimum Hourly Rate: $14.00
Shift: 1st shift; 7am - 3pm
Shift: 2nd shift; 3pm - 11pm
* 2nd shift receives an additional night shift premium of $.60
The purpose of the Warehouse Associate is to perform safe, timely and accurate material handling and warehousing
functions as required at the North Little Rock facility.
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Perform material handling functions in the receiving process including storing, moving, packing, and shipping of parts, materials, equipment, and supplies
- Performs work from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, count parts, fill orders, etc.
- Uses machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, packaging, scanning, craning, and stenciling
- Performs related and/or specialized clerical duties and resolves discrepancies as required
- Maintains and provides input on related clerical records and operates computer terminal to access and update
information for receiving/order processing
- Uses mobile equipment including forklifts, dock stockers, reach trucks, order pickers, tuggers, stock chasers, hostler trucks, or Travelift to facilitate job functions
- Ability to stand, walk, squat and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
-1-3 years Mobile equipment experience including forklifts, dock stockers, reach trucks, order pickers, tuggers, stock chasers, hostler trucks, or Travelift
-1-3 years Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, warehousing and/or order filling
- OR demonstrated high mechanical aptitude
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Ability to perform a variety of clerical functions and do basic math
- High School diploma or equivalent
* This is considered a safety-sensitive position
This is a full-time position will full benefits including 401K with 6% company match.
Please ensure you frequently check the e-mail account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.
For more information, visit caterpillar.com. To connect with us on social media, visit caterpillar.com/social-media.