Environmental, Health, & Safety Associate
Location: Suzhou, 32, China
Date Posted: Sep 30, 2020
As an entry level EHS Associate at Caterpillar, Environmental, Health and/or Safety (EHS) assignments are planned to provide you the experience and familiarization with the technical staff, methods, practices and programs of the company and assigned area.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
sort out and update the government regulations and rules, in order to keep
the newest information.
EHS management system, implement the EHS procedure.
EHS training plan, prepare material, conduct the training timely to
employees, in order to ensure the employees work in a safe, environmental
and healthy manner.
internal EHS audit, regular assess to ensure EHS procedures
implemented correctly and effectively.
and assess hidden danger, reduce/eliminate EHS risk (including security).
the work-related injury application follow local regulatory.
in accident/incident investigation and root cause findings. Coordinate the
accident report draft, review, and approval follow the procedure.
the related special licenses, manage licenses, permits, timely update the
licenses and documents.
and control the safety in production, diagnose and analyze the root cause
of work accident and make correction/improvement action and follow up the
the fire-fighting system, organize the maintenance work, organize fire
practice so that the company has an ensured safety.
emergency plan and organize physical drill.
inspections and test planned to provide experience and familiarization
with company operations, specific EHS issues and regulations, and company
and evaluate data, identify problem areas, assist more experienced
professionals in developing solutions.
· Bachelor's degree or above in EHS Engineering or equivalent
· 3~5 years’ experience of managing EHS within complex organizations with
exposure to both manufacturing & logistics
· Excellent up-to-date knowledge of EHS law and practice
· Strong system background, competency using all Microsoft Office
· Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and deal with
people of different cultures
· Fluency in Chinese & English reading and writing
· Highly numerate and have an organized analytical mind and ability
· Ability and willingness to simultaneously complete both hands-on and
· Creative thinking and problem solving ability
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.