WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters!
The Caterpillar Oil & Gas and Marine Division has an exciting opportunity for a Gas Compression Relationship Manager located in Houston, Texas. As Gas Compression Relationship Manager at Caterpillar, you will develop and maintain customer relationships with Corporate Accounts and collaborate with business partners to deliver mutually beneficial results.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key influencers and decision makers at significant customers
* Own the holistic customer relationship and be recognized as the primary point of customer contact both internally and within the customer’s organization
* Build strong relationships within all aspects of the customer’s business segments and operating regions to understand the customer’s business model and how they market themselves to their customers
* Know who their customers are and what drives their business goals. Identified as a trusted advisor within the customer’s organization
* Develop and execute proactive account strategies through problem solving by assimilating facts and data into tangible opportunities for products and services
* Quantify gaps and develop strategies by account to drive actions to capitalize on achieving mutual goals
* Leading high visibility initiatives with the regional sales and service teams in the execution of these strategies and consultation of dealers as it relates to the goals
* Effective communication both internally and with end users at all levels (regional to executive) demonstrating a professional image
* Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills are required to drive increased customer engagement through regularly scheduled business review meetings
* Ensure that valuable knowledge and insights make it to our internal product and services development teams through collaboration in regular internal account review meetings
* Works independently with considerable freedom so self-motivated individuals that are comfortable with a high degree of adaptability / flexibility in work schedule are ideal
* Requires extensive travel to understand the customer’s organization and worldwide business conditions including trips to the field as well as regional / corporate offices