This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2020
• Engineering or technical 4-year degree, with 2-8 years of progressive experience in the product support and/or engineering (performance/design/simulation) fields.
• Strong customer service/contact experience, communication, multi-tasking, interpersonal and organizational skills are critical to succeed in this position.
• Demonstrated experience with engine maintenance/repair, engine performance and condition monitoring techniques
• Background in statistics/big data analysis (1D/2D histograms, event finding, confidence intervals)
• Excel expertise (pivot tables, array functions, lookup/indexing, conditional formatting)
• Python/MATLAB experience (data processing scripts)
• Signal processing (filtering techniques, moving averages, trap conditions)
TOP CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
• Experience in engine condition monitoring
• Possess the ability to work in team environment and work with diverse groups of business partners
• Working knowledge of engines/engine systems
• Excellent organizational skills to manage many data sources
• Strong communication skills: both verbal and written; ability to quickly create presentations for internal and external customers
• An initiative and ability to resolve issues either individually or through appropriate team guidance is desired
Please enter appropriate External Qualifications here.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.