Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2020
On site engineering support for CI LPT
assembly. This individual contributor
will work closely with the Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality and Operations
teams to ensure quality products are being shipped to the client.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Manage all local facility supplier and assembly deviations.
* Aid in implementing NPI/CPI design improvements on the production line.
* Audit assembly line to ensure standard work is being followed and look for process improvements.
* Collaborate with Operations, Quality, Supply Chain and Engineering to resolve quality issues (assembly, test, supplier)
* Collaborate with worldwide facility and design teams to ensure the optimum assembly process is being consistently utilized.
* Bachelor degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Aerospace, Agricultural Engineering from an accredited University
* Interpret engineering prints
* Experience with data analysis tools
* Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members and process partners
* Attention to detail
* Strong English and Spanish language and writing skills
* Experience with MESA and PinPoint
* Six Sigma/Lean experience as a team member or Green Belt
* 2 or more years experience in Drivetrain design or assembly manufacture.
* Experience in leading projects or supervision (direct or indirect)