What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters!
The Caterpillar Oil & Gas and Marine Division has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Coordinator in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Responsible for the project coordination of digital resources, marketing resources, business resources, and others tasked with developing and maintaining marketing& digital solutions used by Caterpillar dealers, customers, and internally.
The Project Coordinator is accountable for ensuring successful completion
of projects, on-time, within budget, and error-free. The principal
responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to manage the planning and
execution of project team members
will support various project teams and obtain/provide a variety of
information starting at concept stage and continuing through prototype,
pilot, implementation and follow-up stages of various projects
and produce project management schedules.
professional project management tools and techniques to manage reporting,
tracking charts, checklist, and project scheduling software and to
change and take active leadership in timely decision making.
schedules that reflect detailed information related to the changes, including
effected components and functions, timelines for various stages of project
completion, cost, etc.
work with the individual team members from multiple functional disciplines
and customers to establish completion dates.
progress of projects, discusses problems with affected areas, assures
appropriate personnel are informed of problem and steps are in place to
on nature of problems, expected to recommend possible solutions and
- A college or university degree or certification that is equivalent (Certified Scrum Master) or 3 years experience.
- 1+ years of project management/coordination experience working with software engineering teams in an agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or influence others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Prior experience with Asset Intelligence.
Top Candidates will also have:
- Previous agile training (spring planning, daily scrums, sprint, retrospective)
- PMP certification preferred
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), Confluence
- Advance knowledge of Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Change Management Certification preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification desirable
- Knowledge of Power BI is highly desirable
- The location for this position is Virginia Beach, Virginia
- No relocation assistance is available for this position
- This positing will close Monday, September 28, 2020 at 11:59 CST PM
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.