This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
As a design engineer of machine hydraulics Integration, you shall be responsible for providing design solutions (system & component level) for its new products or improve existing products to meet its best-in-class performance & life.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Incumbents are expected to demonstrate as a
Have been engaged with construction industry machine hydraulic design and development for at least 5 years.
Targeting Design engineer with strong product understanding at system level/ core domain expertise in any one specific hydraulic sub systems. It is expected to have participated in at least one full product development cycle to provide end to end complex engineering solutions encompassing design, analysis, test & validation exposure and expertise.
Gained deeper functional expertise in any of hydraulic components
· Functional areas of expertise – Design/ virtual validation/ development of hydraulic systems
Process & tools - Familiar with any designer’s tool preferably Creo & Teamcenter environment.
· Academics - Bachelor/Master’s degree in Mechanical engineering from a reputed university.
· Relevant experience - 5 to 12 Years in hydraulic systems in construction machinery products.
· Domain expertise - Designer, Analyst, testing of hydraulic systems.
· Functional expertise – cylinder, valve, hose, hose fittings, pumps design.