As a Human Resource (HR) Administrator at Caterpillar, you will have the opportunity to utilize your current Human Resource knowledge while increasing your overall skills and competency as an HR Generalist. You may be given assignments in any of the critical areas associated with Caterpillar’s Human Resource Departments while learning from peer HR Professionals.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Providing assistance and support within a facility or division in one or more of the following areas:
* Recruiting needs/planning
* New employee orientation
* Coordinating with Regional and Corporate Human Resources on policies and practices to ensure compliance
* Coordinating capability/ skill building process
* Coordinating System implementation ISO 14000, ISO 9000, CQMS
* Networking with Universities, Industry forums, HR network bodies
* Support supervisors on HR budget forecast and control
* Establish and drive effective Communication with facility employees
* Interacting with and counseling all levels of management, salaried and hourly employees to assist and resolve a wide variety of personnel, wage/salary and benefit-related issues
* College or university degree in Human Resource Management
* 4-5 years industry experience
* Good human relations and effective communications skills to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside of department
* The ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and individuals.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.