Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for accountants who want the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. During this assignment, you will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative. If you are interested in being challenged, are mobile and desire the opportunity to progress through a number of staff and supervisory assignments, this position would be good for you.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* financial accounting including preparation of journal entries, financial statements, variance analysis, and account reconciliations
* inventory accounting and standard cost revision
* payroll and benefit accounting
* intercompany reconciliation and analysis
* development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation
* 4 year Degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Degree in Business with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework
* 3.0 / 4.0 Grade Point Average (Account GPA & Cumulative GPA) or equivalent
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accoutant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
* 1 to 2 years of Accounting experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.