This Specialist will be responsible for moving our Global Directory to Azure, separating our customer directory, consolidating the passwords to our Web and Device accounts, and enabling the new Azure based platform for Caterpillar’s Identity and Access Management. This role will also be involved in setting the direction for Caterpillar going passwordless, Cloud based Device Management, and establishing the solution to invite our B2B partners to collaborate with Caterpillar.
JOB DUTIES: This position will report to a Information Technology Manager. Responsibilities vary, but may include one or more of the following duties:
• Lead the evaluation, design, and development of Azure Active Directory and Azure B2C technical requirements, solutions, and roadmap to facilitate a usable, reliable, and secure enablement of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• Ensure continuous improvement within the IAM security architecture by introducing and implementing emerging security technologies and practices.
• Provide leadership and guidance throughout the project lifecycle, including evaluating business requirements and security technologies, planning technology deployment, mentoring security engineering teams, and soliciting feedback from security operations teams and other internal customers
• Work across business and IT teams to analyze and define requirements for Azure Active Directory / Azure B2C integrations.
• Provide to global project and operational teams technical advice, guidance, expertise and risk analysis on your area of expertise.
• Effectively liaise with application teams, cyber security engineers, and infrastructure teams.