Assists in the development of detailed system specifications for Azure Active Directory. The role will help enable Caterpillar to modernize our IAM Solution using Cloud technologies and modern protocols. It will also allow Caterpillar to consolidate our Device and Web based authentication methods down to a single account.
This position reports to an Information Technology Manager. Responsibilities include:
• Participate in the evaluation, design, and development of Azure Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and roadmap to facilitate a usable, reliable, and secure enablement of Identity and Access Management (IAM).
• Implement solutions as designed by senior team members
• Effectively liaise with application teams, cyber security engineers, and infrastructure teams.
• Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
• Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
Requires a relevant degree, technical
certification, or equivalent experience.
3 years experience in the administration of
Active Directory as well as data synchronization techniques using AD Connect.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.