This job posting is no longer active.
Location: East Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 6, 2020
Caterpillar has exciting opportunities for
accountants who want to be challenged, are mobile and are interested in
progressing through a number of staff and supervisory assignments.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Financial support to leadership team covering East Peoria Undercarriage and Mapleton Seals facilities, with primary focus on East Peoria Undercarriage
* Facility accountable results reporting including presentation and explanation of results to management, as well as providing support to the business manager preparing forecasts and budget scenarios
* Oversight of internal controls governance, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation and testing
* Facility Capital Asset program management, including
annual budgeting and investment analysis
* Financial accounting including preparation of journal entries, financial statements, variance analysis, and account reconciliations
* 4 year degree in Accounting or equivalent or 4 year Non-accounting degree with a minimum of 18 hours accounting coursework.
* 2-4 years of accounting experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* Proven record of strong initiative, leadership, accountability, and effective communication skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website. www.Caterpillar.com/careers