At Caterpillar, we're working to help our customers build a better world. We wouldn’t be the Caterpillar we are today without the exceptionally talented, bright and driven people who get the job done. This is your chance to help us make progress possible around the world – for our customers, for growing communities and for every member of our team. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Product Support and Logistics Division as a Recruiting Consultant.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year recruiting experience
Top Candidates Will Have Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable of HCM related systems such as Taleo, Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated focus on quality and customer needs
- Must have outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proven strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on time to meet goals or deadlines
- Must have proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of Caterpillar Policies and Procedures
Caterpillar is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer such as H, L, TN, F, J, E and O. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.