Supplier Collaboration Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2020
all RISM Steel Component Asia North projects.
manage or collaborate with Buyers, SDEs make sure all projects have proper
summaries and continue to meet target dates.
DMCR, CICT to meet the cost reduction goal.
with Engineering, Category and suppliers to identify all opportunities focusing
on Q, C, L, D, M improvement.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in either
Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering.
- Minimum 3~5 years of experience related
to Procurement, Supply Chain and project management.
- Knowledge of forging, heat treatment and
- Must have Project Management, Analytical
and Collaborative Skillsets.
- Must be able to communicate in English
(verbal and written).
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.