As an Engineer, you will be supporting the Engine design team to perform Design, development and maintenance of core engine castings and mounting structures, towards NPI, CPI, Cost Reduction programs. You will work with a team to solve technical problems and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and guide team members, and deepen your professional network
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of Engine components
- Strong knowledge of Casting, Forging, Machining, Surface Finishing and Heat Treatment Processes are needed
- Performs design calculations and participate in design decisions.
- Carry out basic performance analysis of the subsystem’s using analysis tools.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality, and Purchasing Engineers during the proto development
- Manage supplier and develop parts to meet requirements
- Communicate results to global Process partners and other team members
- Ensure that drawing contains all the relevant information required for downstream usage
- Keeps abreast of latest technological advancements
- Complete projects on time and on cost
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience in the Design and Development of Reciprocating Engines
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.