As an Engineer / Senior Engineer you will have the opportunity to devlop and implement the next generation of Hydraulic Valves. You will direct and contribute to the concept, design and validation of complex components, subsystems, or processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Research and develop new hydraulic valve technology and the local supply base
* Maintain design control for families of existing valves, and support the manufacturing facility quality and velocity objectives
* Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Perform product maintenance
* Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
* Relevant work experience required – minimum of 5 years in Hydraulics field.
* Strong analytical skills
* Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
* Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.