digital marketing strategies for various products and industries by studying
the industry, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and
monitoring the competition. This
includes planning and executing web and database marketing as well as
designing, building, and maintaining a social media presence. Measure and
report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assesses against
goals. Identifies trends and insights to
optimizes spend and performance. Includes
responsibility for assisting in setting social strategies for the enterprise,
providing input on new social tool implementation, coordinating cross-industry
brand level content for cat.com and planning and implementing content for Cat
product social channels.
JOB RELATED STATISTICS:
The Position should
drive engagement with social and online content ultimately resulting in loyalty,
leads and sales, and ensure global consistency of look and feel and tone of
message on extended enterprise wide social channels.
Develop and execute Cat
brand product messaging on a variety of social channels, and develop / oversee
the execution of social media content and campaigns for the Cat brand.
- Formulate digital marketing strategy for Resources
Industry (RI) products in collaboration with product teams, go to market
teams, and dealers based on product and aftermarket OPACC Improvement Agendas
- Close collaboration with dealers, enterprise
and Construction Industries’ digital marketing teams with intense focus on
customer experience around equipment performance
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by
identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Analyze digital data to draw conclusion and
make recommendations for RI mining products website optimization on real
- Maintain and audit social media channels
- Maintain digital dashboard for each RI product
value stream, models and platforms
- Collaborate with product teams and go to market
teams to create digital marketing campaigns
- Identify digital marketing trends and update RI
products web presence and digital campaigns to align with emerging trends
with high quality and velocity
- Benchmark and identify industry and top
strategic customers to align digital marketing focus to key customers,
dealers and site fleet performance
- Collaborate with product technical and industry
marketing teams to enhance overall effectiveness of digital marketing.
Work with industry
board members and creative suppliers to develop content, and web services to
post content on cat.com. Extend and repurpose content through internal
communication channels, email newsletters, business and trade media, and BUs.
Provide input on social
strategies, content management, metrics, new tools, and development of
playbooks to guide consistency for internal and dealer social teams.
Develop and report
metrics for Cat RI and Mining brand social platforms.
• A bachelor’s degree with 4-year based university education in Marketing
• 2 or more years of proven digital marketing experience
Top candidates will also have:
• Experience working on social and digital platforms
• Knowledge and experience with digital marketing tools
• Experience running mining product digital campaigns
• Knowledge and experience of the mining and construction industries and their products and services
• Knowledge and experience in video and picture editing software
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to work methodical and independently
• Proactive approach and high sense of responsibility
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.