This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Date Posted: Sep 24, 2020
Job Title: Information Systems Specialist – Aftermarket Order to Cash, Warehousing, & Logistics
This role at Caterpillar will support the Perkins, FG Wilson, and Olympian branded Aftermarket Parts business with specific focus on order to cash, warehousing, logistics, and integration points. This role includes working in SAP S4, including Advance Extended Warehouse Management, Professional Transportation Management, Hybris (C2), and Fiori.
1.) Document and/or validate business requirements.
2.) Determine and/or validate solution design, including proto-typing and configuration.
3.) Deliver and/or validate process documentation as part of the template solution.
4.) Documenting or reviewing test scenarios as required by new content releases or deployments.
5.) Directing 3rd party providers on development, testing, and documentation.
6.) Level 4 case management of support issues with IT suppliers for root cause/corrective action.
The role acts a Subject Matter Expert and trusted advisor for the relevant business processes and solutions with a blend of hands-on and validation activities. Activities include, but are not limited to:
1.) participating in workshops with Process Partners to validate and clarify business requirements for the Aftermarket solution,
2.) reviewing and validating solution design, prototypes, configuration, and documentation,
3.) advising analysts and consultants, and
4.) managing “level 4” case management support issues with IT Suppliers for root cause analysis and resolution. This role must determine priorities and initiate action, with limited direction, to achieve broadly defined goals.
- Computer/information systems-related four-year College or University degree
- 8+ years of collective experience in SAP implementations or support.
- 3+ years of functional experience in Extended Warehouse Management and ECC.
- 3+ years gathering business requirements, developing functional specifications, test cases, & coordinating with development teams to deliver within committed timeframes.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Very good written communication and documentation skills
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills – multilingual (English is key)
- High customer focus and initiative
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Experience in SAP SD or SAP CRM Order Management and Billing
- Experience in SAP logistics or transportation management systems
- Understanding of TIDAL job scheduling
- Strong project leadership & management skills
- Knowledge of Caterpillar IT Controls, policies, and procedures