This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Thiruvallur, TN, India
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
As an Engineer will be responsible for leading the design & development of hydraulic system solutions for new / current product in order to meet the market needs in the form of new features / technology or enhancements. you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Design and Development of hydraulic system for Building Construction Products in order to meet market needs, functional and reliability requirements.
· Providing detailed interpretation of hydraulic schematics and troubleshooting on machine hydraulic systems.
· Maintain product health by resolving CPI problems using 6 sigma Methodology.
· Perform hydraulic components placement in the machine layout with an understanding of the machine schematic.
· Perform and document hydraulic design calculations, including simulations and advanced analysis for new designs and design revisions. Lead product design reviews and follow through on recommended changes.
· Resolve hydraulic system performance issues.
· Competitive factor study of system and component level.
· Presenting updates of hydraulic system updates in the technical review; involved in process planning and testing for the proto machine.
· Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units.
· Collaborate with the CFT team to support quality goals, process audit of suppliers, APQP / PPAP Processes.
· Perform data analysis using outputs of analytical tools and test data.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
· Relevant Work Experience: 8 – 12 Years
· Experience in Hydraulic systems or components, preferably in mobile hydraulics
· Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstration of strong skills in project management. Experience leveraging a global engineering network
· Active participation in a Technical Society (SAE, IEEE etc.)
· Experience in publishing technical documents
in the forums
· Incumbent should possess working knowledge on Creo
· Requires adequate knowledge on general engineering practices and Teamcenter engineering enterprise
· Experience in Design validation plan for hydraulic system and component level
· A thorough technical knowledge of the hydraulic system the incumbent is managing, that includes system design, test and evaluation, monitoring the manufacturing methods and processes