Location: Hosur, TN, India
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2020
This role is expected to handle Internal Controls & Compliance at facility level and responsible to create compliance culture, accountable to perform the periodical assessment, identify the gap, take remediation plan, mitigate risk. Also, submission of compliance related reports on timely basis.
• Liaison with Corporate compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) team
• Ensure timely corporate submissions around compliance (Monthly / Quarterly / Annual)
• Lead Governance council efforts; perform periodical assessment and recommended process improvement. Drive improvements to compliance culture at IPSD Hosur
• Provide regular compliance insights on compliance updates, key policies, controls and control framework to compliance champions and leadership teams
• Development and maintenance of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation
• Provide the process solution to control owners algin with Enterprise procedure / Accounting policy
• Be a trusted advisor to process owners, encourage better compliance culture
• Fully qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years of experience in internal controls.
• Excellent Initiative, Communication, Leadership and Interpersonal skills
• Preferably someone with prior Big4 Risk Advisory type work experience