This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Thiruvallur, TN, India
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2020
JOB PURPOSE: To coordinate, administer and develop various human resources services and functions typically within a facility.
Under the general guidance of senior Human Resources management work with employees on all payrolls and all shifts.
Provide direction and guidance to all levels of employees on HR policies and procedures, ensuring consistency. Actively participate as a functional resource on business team ensuring human resources is an integral part of the business strategy. Keep employees, managers, general managers and leadership members advised on changes.
Manage facility Employee Insights process. Provide direction and monitor facility EI action planning process. Coach supervisors/managers on individual action planning items. Develop/align facility learning and development activities to support EOS action items.
Develop and execute facility learning & development plan and align it to facility and Division learning initiatives.
In a facility setting, the job functions will additionally include the following HR processes:
· Coordination of Recruiting needs/ strategic workforce planning
· New Employee Orientation & Onboarding Processes
· Employee headcount analysis and reporting
· Administration and support for Performance Management Process
· Employee History Folder Management
· Coordination with C+B on Salary Planning, Merit & STIP validation
· Exit Process for Salaried & Management employees.
· PeopleSoft & Taleo related activities and queries.
· Job evaluation/job code information
· Code of conduct administration
· Hiring, Onboarding, Compliance and Exit process management for office-based agency employees.
· Relocation/International Service Employee(ISEs) Processes
· HR Services – Visa/Employment/CTC letters, In-plant training & projects, Probation confirmation, Creche Management, Employment verification,
· HR Coordinator for CQMS, EMS & IT audits.
Provide direction to Facility Management in interpretation and application of employee-related policies, practices and procedures, to enhance consistency and maintain and improve the work environment of the facility. Provide employment and personnel services including hiring new employees, administering benefits, providing appropriate training, and ensuring a safe work environment.
Formulate and/or implement policies, practices and procedures related to employment practices. Coordinate programs for management recruiting and selection. Develop and coordinate, training, development, and promotion to ensure proper and effective staffing, personnel selection and practices, manpower planning and succession planning, skills development, training, policy & practice interpretation and application. Assist managers in addressing individual and organizational effectiveness issues and compensation administration.
The incumbent works with Corporate Human Resources, Compensation & Benefit, Shared Services Learning Team, Talent Acquisition and Payroll to assist in the administration and support of HR processes and tools within the facility.
Typical internal customers include the employees at all levels in the facilities and/or Divisions. The position often confronts complex issues or problems, which require careful analysis and diagnosis. Problems are often unique and solutions can require original approaches. May modify existing approaches or develop new solutions. Sets priorities and establishes a work plan in order to complete broadly defined assignments and achieve desired results. Establishes quality standards consistent with overall quality goals. Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction,
Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Cost Savings, and Process Quality. Position serves as facilitator for the analysis and development of new quality initiatives in the measure(s) stated.
Travel required is limited, 5-10% of working time.