This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Thiruvallur, TN, India
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2020
As an Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn hydraulic system of new global products and processes. In this position, you will build your technical expertise while learning product development through practical application and staying abreast of innovative technology. You will also build your professional network, engage with peers and receive guidance from mentors in the field.
Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
In this role, you will deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
• Understand and apply knowledge of hydraulic system and schematic
diagram of machines;
• Contribute to the design of new products and processes;
• Perform product and process maintenance;
• Evaluate new products, processes, or systems;
• Perform failure analysis, identify root cause, generate ideas and propose
solution to medium complex hydraulic issues/problems;
• Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other
• Apply knowledge of GD&T in engineering drawings & manufacturing
• Daily collaboration with global hydraulic component engineers on prioritizing,
planning and executing of projects;
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering or Automobile Engineering
• Relevant Work Experience: 3 – 5 Years
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
• Incumbent should possess working knowledge on Creo
• Knowledge in SDP fluid lines
• Strong application knowledge in GD&T
• Requires adequate knowledge on general engineering practices and
Teamcenter engineering enterprise.
• Challenges include managing their own development by continuously
learning through experience and staying abreast of technology changes.