This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1) Acts as project leader for testing activities including guidance, and assistance to other team members.
2) Use your understanding of systems, regression, integration, performance, and user acceptance testing
3) Works directly on complex application/technical problem identification and resolution.
4) Analyze business requirement to develop and execute manual and automation test cases
5) Document software issues and defects in bug tracking software and monitor for the resolution.
6) Coordinate with product owner to resolve open issues/enhancements/upgrades and understand the use of a specific functionality as needed
7) Communicate with end users and internal customers to help direct development, debugging, and testing of application software for accuracy, integrity, interoperability, and completeness
8) Performs integrated testing that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
9) Good application on the MATLAB Simulation function
10) Experience working with electronic controls, know how to utilze the test bench/tools like NI, dSPACE. Canalyzer & Canape and basic knowledge on the data link communication
11) Good Collaboration skill with international teams to resolve the software issues, and participation in the global projects.
* B.S. or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer and 5 + years of recent experience.