Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2020
As a junior mechanical engineer, to perform conventional, less complex engineering assignments where building a working knowledge of Caterpillar 3500 series and the products, technologies, processes, services, and systems related to specific job assignments is expected. You will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills, process logic and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and grow your professional network.
1. The key role of this first level engineering position is to get familiar with Caterpillar system, learn the process and basic engineering knowledge and be trained to contribute independently.
2. Associate Mechanical Engineer will get involved into the New Product Introduction (NPI), engine platform design, development, application, production maintenance and process identification. Touch all the engine engineering job to build up the overview picture.
3. The incumbent is expected to deliver technical support, comments to team members for current product and process improvement to meet the critical customer requirements including cost, velocity & quality.
4. At the same time, you will work with global teams, so internal and external travel may be required.
1. 2021 MS in Energy power system and automation, Mechatronics and related engineering majors.
2. Ability to effectively communicate in English in work environment, CET-6 preferred
3. Familiar with office and other basic software.
4.Strong initiative, communication, interpersonal, teamwork，learning skills.