Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2020
1. Carry out machine NVH testing.
2. Have ability to judge data quality and Raw testing data analysis.
3. Be able to provide suggestions related to NVH for continuous improvement;
4. Be able to conduct machine trouble shooting related NVH.
5. Make sure all equipment working within period of validity date of calibration and maintenance.
6. According to 5S principle, monitor and keep the test site tidy and clean ;
7. Engage in machine and parts storage and management.
8. Write test report and give recommendations
1. 2021 Bachelor or above, in Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle Engineering or related; NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) and Master’s degree preferred.
2. Excellent in problem analysis and solving skill
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, CET-6 preferred
4. Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and working under pressure
5. Diligent, proactive, self-motived and open-minded
6. Experience on B&K, LMS,eDAQ data acquisition system is a plus.
7. Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)