Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2020
1. Learn and follow Caterpillar engine development test process and procedure.
2. Work on engine test plan review and optimization, engine and equipment debug, and test data quality check.
3. Cooperate with cross- function teams to ensure project completed on time.
4. Drive operation efficiency and quality improvement, and internal and external services growth.
5. Drive TI one pass ratio improvement,
6. Work on LEAN implementation and improvement.
7. Drive safety evaluation and continuously improvement.
1. Master’s degree or above in an accredited Mechanical Engineering, Internal Combustion Engines, Thermal Energy, Vehicle Engineering or equivalent.
2. Good knowledge of internal combustion engine structure, engine performance, engine test, and test equipment.
3. Excellent in problem analysis and solving skill
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
5. Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and pressure
6. Diligent, proactive, self-motived and open-minded
7. Excellent in English (oral & written) Good Interpersonal skills.
1. Engine control knowledge
2. Automatic control knowledge
3. Software development knowledge
4. Engine Emission knowledge