Location: Tianjin, 12, China
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2020
1. Support 3500 engine and package assembly at Caterpillar Tianjin facility for products including the Oil & Gas, Electrical Power and Marine markets through
Working with Tianjin Operations team, Platform Team and US Team & Marketing
Teams to ensure the price list structure and BOM are correct.
- Host and Interface with Electrical Power, Oil & Gas and Marine customers who visit the Tianjin facility.
2. DTO(Design-To-Order) project management
3. Work closely with the local CAT Marketing Groups to gain a better understanding of how our products are applied in Asia (w/ China focus)
1. 2021 Bachelor's Degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics or related. Master preferred.
2. Must have ability to communicate technical information effectively with team member in the United States and China in the work group, as well as employees in other units, customers and suppliers.CET-6 preferred
3. Strong understanding of mechanical equipment function and design
4. Good understanding of electrical system design functionality, basic troubleshooting and communications