Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2020
Position 1: E&E System Integration Engineer
Position 2: Engine Control Engineer
Position 3: Electrical Component Engineer (Sensor)
Position 4: Electronics Component Engineer (Display)
Position 5: Embedded System Engineer
Position 6: Aftermarket Engineer (Electronics)
As an electrical & electronics engineer, you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
1. This position will work for the system integration solution, components design, development, implementation and maintenance of Electrical components, mainly for sensor related technology and products.
2. The incumbent is expected to deliver technical support, cost reduction, quality improvement to team members for current product improvement and new product development to meet the critical customer requirements including cost, velocity, reliability & durability.
1.Bachelor degree or above, Electrical Engineering, automation, control theory,Communication and Mechatronics engineering or similar; Master preferred
2. Basic knowledge of electrical, electronic system and components
3. Good communication skills on both
Chinese and English
4. Basic knowledge of software program capability, software analyzing tools: Canape or Canalyzer etc, and protocol (CAN, J1939, Ethernet …)
5. Familiar with C, Matlab, Protel, Python and etc.