Location: Qingdao, 37, China
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2020
Position 1： Electrical & Electronics Engineer
Position 2: Drivetrain Control Engineer
This position is responsible to provide “end to end” technical service and expertise for the concept, design, detailing, development and validation of the machine electrical & electronics systems & software, and additionally, be responsible to provide support the NPI, CPI and maintenance activities on past, current and future Caterpillar products.
1. Develop electrical system & subsystem concepts, block diagrams, and have design review with team to finalize the system design, and subsystem & components selection
2. Conduct CPPD activities with internal and external partners, deliver the whole cab and chassis electrical system schematics, and release schematics and harnesses drawings to Caterpillar engineering system with excellent drawing quality
3. Work with EE system lead and teams to define and deliver software requirement specification, system integration solution, validation and verification plan
4. Work with subsystem team and software engineer to ensure software timely delivery and on good quality
5. Perform integration test in lab and field, find and record issues, drive to fix them
6. Analyze machine EE and control problems from customer, solve them with teams
1. 2021 Master’s degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Control Engineering, Automation and etc.
2. Good English Skill – CET6 preferred
3. Good Knowledge of electrical and electronic system and components
4. Good Knowledge of software – C, MATLAB，ProE or CAD
5. Good communication skills and teamwork